Nephrology Associates Services
At Nephrology Associates, we provide compassionate care for patients with kidney disease and its related medical conditions.
NAPC physicians are Medical Directors of dialysis centers in Columbus, Starkville, Macon, and Louisville and provide care to patients in the Aberdeen and West Point units. Its physicians currently are on staff at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle, Oktibbeha County Hospital, Noxubee General Hospital, and Winston County Hospital. We accept referrals from physicians and self-referrals alike.
Medical Conditions We Assist In Managing:
- Acute Kidney Injury
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Chronic Dialysis - Including In-Center Hemodialysis, Home Hemodialysis, NxStage Home Dialysis
and Peritoneal Dialysis
- Post Renal Transplant Care
- Metabolic Management of Recurrent Kidney Stones
- Difficult to Control High Blood Pressure
- Evaluation and Treatment of Various Metabolic Abnormalities Possibly Related to Kidney Disease
- Management of Anemia Related to Kidney Disease
If you have questions concerning what medical problems we see, please feel free to contact us by phone or email. We will review your medical information and schedule you for an appointment if appropriate.
New Patient Forms
Click On Each File to Download